Frequently Asked Questions
We offer Onsite and Virtual Classroom Coaching (online/live instructor led).
- All training materials will be provided through our learning portal, where students can read coaching content, take quizzes, complete labs, homework, & assessments and review all recorded classes.
- All learning is hands-on and assignment-based; designed with real-world use cases.
Coaching material contains syllabus and tools, including server access which will be provided to the student after registration.
- Our program consists of more than 300-hours of in-depth training and gives you the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts.
- By the end of the program, our students are well prepared to become Red Hat Certified as they have practiced in a real work environment and worked on real world projects.
- Over 90% of our graduates have no prior IT background, yet a vast majority of alumni land a job within 3 months after starting to hunt for opportunities.
Our ultimate goal is to reach 100% student employment so we are committed to focus on every student until they land a job.
- We also offer students to retake sessions in the areas they are struggling with so that when they graduate, they are self-sufficient for the job market.
Upon successful completion of the course we will provide career counseling to ensure smooth transition for your Job Placement.
- At least 18 years old
- Legally authorized to work in the US/Canada
- Committed to change his/her life and dedicated to self study attitude
- Program requires working Laptop (desktop/workstation okay for online students)
- Prior IT background
WHAT DO I GET WHEN I GRADUATE ?
Upon successful completion of the Coaching, you will have demonstrated the ability to not only understand the theory behind Linux Systems, but also how to apply it in real world situations. In addition graduates receive:
- Introductory skills such as Virtualization, Networking, Storage, Monitoring tools, Change Management, Configuration Management etc.
- Real world hands on experience and projects/presentations you can share with potential employers
WHO IS LIKELY GET A JOB ?
- Graduate is Employment Seeking and looking for hiring opportunities in Linux Administration field.
- Graduate stayed motivated and studied hard.
- Graduate successfully completed the 6-month long program (having no unexcused attendance for classes, labs, and workshops).
- Graduate was responsive to LinoopTek and worked with us during the job search consulting process.
- Graduate took all final interviews and made final presentation to peers.
WHAT KIND OF JOBS DO GRADUATES GET ?
Candidates who successfully complete the Linux Coaching curriculum will be qualified for the following positions (not a comprehensive list):
- Linux System Administrator
- Linux Administrator
- Linux System Engineer
- Linux Engineer
- Infrastructure System Administrator
- DevOps Engineer
- Linux System Architect
DO YOU OFFER CAREER SUPPORT ?
Yes! Career development support is offered to all students and alumni.
Program includes resume polishing, career-related activities,such as 1:1 mentorship sessions, job-searching workshops, and networking events. Initial post-employment support is also offered. We will work with student until he gets a job.
HOW IS TUITION PAID ?
Tuition can be paid via all major credit cards and checking accounts
We offer payment plan for qualified students
Financing options are available through Upstart.com and PaypalCredit